We are noticing an increase in the number of households installing Hard floors, be it Tiles, Concrete or wood flooring. Each adding to the character and visual aesthetics of the home. Unlike carpet flooring these surface are unforgiving when it comes to soiling, requiring increased care and maintenance. Frequent vacuuming & moping is a must, especially for those with pets or who suffer from dust and other such allergies.
Maintenance cleaning is normally carried out by yourself or your regular domestic or commercial cleaners. Though periodically these surfaces will need to be restored to their former glory. Thats where employing the help of a professional is required.
Example: We brush our teeth daily, though periodically we need to visit a dentist to conduct an inspection and deep clean. And if these visits are consistent premature damages and soiling can be dealt with in a proactive way. Basically the longer between these visits, the greater the chance of irreversible damage and soiling.
Benefits of our quality Tile clean, Grout clean, Tile sealing or Grout sealing service:
- Qualified Technicians
- Increased health and improved air quality
- Safer surfaces for occupants
- Increased life and appearance to surfaces
- Increase property resale value
How It Works!
Tile & Grout Procedure:
Natural Stone Procedure:
- Initially we conduct a pre-inspection of area to be cleaned
- We identify Type and construction of tile, paver or stone to be cleaned and/or sealed.
- We test Grout integrity and do a chemical test to show you what to expect if you proceed with the clean and seal.
- We digitally measure the area to be cleaned and or sealed
- We then discuss our test results, cleaning options and cost to achieve the desired result.
- You then have the choice to engage our services and book in a time and date.
Tile Cleaning, Natural & Man-Made Stone Cleaning Services We Offer:
- Ceramic tile cleaning and sealing- These are one of the most common tiles installed in Australia homes. Great hard wearing tiles that look a million bucks when we clean them.
- Porcelain tile cleaning and sealing- These tiles were commonly used in commercial applications, we are now finding them more often in residential indoor and outdoor living areas, bathrooms and kitchens. Hard wearing. These can be honed and polished and benefit from sealing.
- Terracotta cleaning and sealing - Made from clay that has been fire dried, they come in a variety of colour & thicknesses. Require some extra attention when cleaning and restoring.
- Terrazzo tile cleaning - Exceptionally hard wearing tile, made of epoxy or resin based products mixed with natural stone. Care needs to be taken in chemical selection and procedure. Age of tiles can also play a part.
- Concrete cleaning, sealing & painting - Commonly used in garages, driveways or made into a tile. Concrete is alkaline by nature and required neutralising before painting or sealing can occur. Concrete can also be prone to dusting depending on mix and finishing techniques. Care should be taken as some chemical extremes can cause pitting, and break down in its cellular construction. Concrete benefits from a good quality rinse and seal.
- Natural stone cleaning and stone sealing - These consist of Granite, Marble, Slate, Bluestone, Limestone and Sandstone. Great care and expertise needs to be employed when selecting chemicals, cleaning procedure and sealers. When done correctly these types of flooring look great.
Call now for a free no obligation quote 0405 187 007
Do you provide a Guarantee?
YES Sure do. We take pride in our workmanship. If for some reason you are not completely satisfied we will do the job again. Though with our detailed inspection, and continual communication you can be assured we will not let it get to this stage.
What hard floor services do you offer? The complete package
- Commercial or Domestic
- Chemical strip & Clean tiles and grout lines
- Seal grout lines and hard surfaces using either water or oil based sealers
- Re colour grout lines, and hard surfaces
- Provide ongoing maintenance advice and cleaning chemicals
Hard surfaces can be broken into 4 main categories:
- Resilient: e.g. Vinyl, Linoleum, Rubber & Cork
- Wood: e.g. Parquetry, polished timber
- Stone: e.g. Granite, Marble, Slate, Limestone, Sandstone
- Speciality: e.g. Tiles, ESD, Terrazzo, Terracotta, Concrete & Oxychlorite
surfaces represent considerable investment to your home or business.
It's important to engage someone who is both trained and experienced in
the work to be carried out.